Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meet our Master Gardner

Yup we have one! Our very own Bill "Master Gardner" to the garden. First off let us thank him...Thank you Bill! Now let us get started on how lucky we are. Master Gardner's put a ton of time into being of service to all. They study, dig, plant, watch garden life evolve and when it does not find out why.

The first time I met Bill I had a question about artichoke's we mulled it over and when he did not have just the right answer he said he would find it for me. This is the way to be of service. Do not just act like you know it all research and get the right information for the right question. Bill took my email and with in 24 hours I had a mail box packed with all the helpful tips and suggestion I needed to dream of eating the little artichoke I found blooming in my garden.


You can find Bill at the garden ready to help you with all your garden questions. Let me not forget to mention Bill's lovely wife Kim. While Bill and I itched our chins and discussed the how to save the world one artichoke at a time, Kim was busy working the dirt. We should all have this kind of helper.


Please come out and meet our professionals they are there to help and would love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment