Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Do you go to the Board Meeting?


I did and it was interesting. Do you know how much you missed? Let me run it down for you. This way I know I will see you at the next one. Please come and get involved.

The meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 7 pm in the room with the people !

Ready here is the run down ....Let us call them

Lani Minutes

Alcoa - trees
Yoga - Breath - ahmmmmmmm
Water bill -
New Blog - oh how special I am
Website - they should be having a meeting about it
Vertical Response - had to be there
Mission Burrito - yummy
Water Pressure - I felt it !
Financial Report- Thank you Nicole
Joe's vacation - everyone is invited
Shed - gravel issue - how do we say the shed is Tipsy
Owl box's - got to get them up
Badlands - Come to the garden and look
Freestyle no not dancing
Pumpkin growing contest - Big Fatties
Geologist report- My head was tipped like a little puppy - huh?
Movie night - how fun would that be
Street signs- if you know a business have them get one good advertising
Garden Manual - on going
Email  - did you get one?
Seedsnow ..... www.seedsnow.com     Eye Candy 

The Board meeting are interesting and entertaining. I stay in the background I have gotten my self in trouble putting my two cents in elsewhere. I like to see all the others work there magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment