Friday, June 8, 2012

Random shots why you ask?

 Well no Yoga yup I guess it was to hot for the weak of muscle. So perfect time for me to go out in the garden and take random pictures. It is amazing what is all a bloom out there.

I will tell you about Terry and Warrens birds and bees talk in a later post...Oh those Kids!

Look at these snap pea's I almost wanted to eat them while making sure no one was watching. But no no no can do. We can look but no touch with out permission. They looked delicious......I hope to come back and collect them and can them for the plot owner! Make some pickled pea's Yum
 The flower and tomatoes were all a bloom just look at the nice shots.

 Who does not love artichokes!
 And after the artichokes smothered in butter or lemon lets have a nice salad. The variety out here was way beyond just the one I snapped the picture this one just looked cuter than the others.
 Ok here is where I need to get someone on board with my canning and fermenting. My mouth was drooling to think of the sauerkraut I could have gotten out of these and the other cabbages.....Do I hear Hot Dogs....Oh my gosh how fun to have a hot dog BBQ with our own Kraut...oh Salina are you there!










This little bee is so busy at work. I think his friends are coming any minute I better skedaddle



And on the way out this pretty arch way with maroon flowers. Hey if you need the name there are plenty of professional out here to help...Really ask Joe..Jon with no H or Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment