Friday, June 1, 2012

Meet Cindy

Cindy was hard at work the morning I was at the Garden. I did wonder why she was alone but when I took a closer look at some of the handy work...Ah Ha moment Hubby was here just not today. The thing I really was impressed by was the corner braces that she had to hold her garden in.

Ok I am not the brightest garden nerd in the dirt so some of my words they will be how do we put it..Goofy!

Moving on ..... Cindy had her hubby Brent put in her corner units and her solar lights. Look how cute is the little arbor. Hey even I was thanking him! Cindy has a ton of yummy stuff growing in the plot. Just go by and see the chamomile, lemon balm and lavender I smell soap comin'! Ok or a cup a tea. Her zucchini will be adorning her BBQ and salad all summer by the looks of it. Thank you Cindy for sharing this with us! She is neighbors with Shelly and Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment