Friday, June 1, 2012

Yoga = ahhhhhhh

 Yup week three.....This is a good thing peeps....The whole garden, stretch and breath it is working. What you do not think Yoga is for you...Right! I thought the same way. Most of my yoga experience was giggle and try to not fart!

But things seem to have changed. Is it the Garden or Kathy our great instructor? I do not know all I know is last evening when I was driving to the class I was excited.
 Yup excited. When you join in to the class you really change ...Ok I did I went from a tense muscle over 50 brain to full of stuff to think. I change to a relaxed, breathing in and out jello muscle meditating noodle head. Hey this is good when I leave I am in a great place the day has just fallen off my shoulders and the night is going to be ahhhhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment